We have been eating really healthy lately, however I needed something today. Too much time without chocolate, and not enough Reese’s Eggs for me from the Easter Bunny had left me unsatisfied from my “cheat” day, so I decided to use an old leftover bag of M&M’s to make a treat for us. We ate a grilled chicken salad for dinner so I don’t feel as guilty for this, these cookies turned out amazing! It’ll be hard to limit myself to two, but they definitely satisfied my warm chocolate dessert craving and were super easy to make!!!
1/2 cup baking cocoa
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup raw cane sugar
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup organic peanut butter
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 bag of milk chocolate M&M’s
Here are the easy-peasey steps to make these delicious treats!
1. With an electric mixer beat together the peanut butter, sugars and softened butter
2. Add in egg, vanilla extract, salt and baking soda until smooth
3. Slowly add in flour, cocoa and lastly M&M’s
4. Form cookies and bake at 375 for 14 min
5. Take out and enjoy with a small glass of almond milk!!
These were incredible! Great for “that time of the month” or just your random diet cheat day! Hope you enjoy as much as I did!
Milk Chocolate & Candy Shells,