I received Hershey Kisses curtesy of Influenster, the opinions stated are honest, unbiased and provided without compensation.
I love to bake. It’s my Jam. I love creating recipes on my own that are one-of-a-kind, even if it takes a little trial and error to perfect them. Hershey Kisses are a holiday classic, and so when I received my #hersheykissesvoxbox from Influenster, I knew I HAD to come up with some fun ways to use these treats this holiday season!
For starters, and by far the easiest way to #shareakiss this Christmas, is to pour a bag of Christmas colored kisses into a tin or dish and set it out on a coffee table or bookshelf in your home! It’s a really easy way to jazz up an end table, a super affordable decor idea, and a great way to keep chocolate on hand for any time you may need a little pick me up during the hustle and bustle of the season!
Another great way to have a #merrykissmas is to get creative in your gift-wrapping skills! I simply tied the tags of the kisses to bakers twine, and it added a special touch to gifts for my family! You can also use a glue gun to create holiday mosaic masterpieces like this Santa Claus on the top of any plainly wrapped present!
You can also use a glue gun to create holiday mosaic masterpieces like this Santa Claus on the top of any plainly wrapped present!
Finally, we all know Hershey Kisses are excellent to make holiday treats with! While the traditional Peanut Butter Blossoms are always delicious, I wanted to try something new this year. Since I’ve had Marshmallow Fluff in my cabinet for a while now from a previous S’mores themed recipe, I thought why not use that to create a truly delicious recipe and a new twist on an old classic this Christmas!
Rocky Road Blossoms
(Makes about 20 cookies)
1 cup Hershey’s Baking Cocoa
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup silvered almonds
1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
3/4 cup softened butter
1 large egg
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 bag Hershey Kisses with Almonds
1. In bowl whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder, almonds and salt together
2. In separate bowl, beat eggs, butter and sugar together; then add marshmallow fluff and vanilla extract.
3. slowly mix dry ingredients into wet mixture
4. With a teaspoon, drop mixture onto greased cookie sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes on 350.
5. Immediately after removing cookies from oven, press one unwrapped Hershey Kiss with Almonds onto the center of each cookie
6. Let cool and ENJOY! you can also sprinkle some holiday colored sprinkles around your serving plate to make them look more festive!
No matter what you do with your treats this holiday season, be sure to #shareakiss with those who matter most this year.