Baking is a really big passion of mine. I love being able to create something beautiful and delicious and bring joy to others with treats. While I typically make everything from scratch to add the “extra love” to the treats I bake, sometimes when I know I’ll be spending a little extra quality time on the decorative aspect of my delicacies I for-go a few steps to save time. This summer cupcake was so easy to put together and my co-workers really enjoyed them on a random Tuesday!
1 on-the-go cup of Teddy Graham
1 box vanilla cake mix
1 can vanilla icing
Airheads Extreme Sweet candy strips
Blue food coloring
Rainbow Goldfish crackers
What to do:
1. Mix cake mix with a few drops of blue food coloring, according to directions on box. Bake as directed, allow to cool for 45 minutes.
2. Stir blue food coloring into icing tin until color is consistant throughout. Ice cooled cupcakes.
3. Pick out 1-2 good Teddy Graham’s for each cupcake, then crush the rest into a fine powder. Top half or part of some cupcakes with crumbles for “sand”.
4. Cut your Airheads strips proportionally to Teddy Graham’s, dab icing between Airhead and cupcake, then also between Teddy and Airhead to keep them in place.
5. Stick your fishes in the “ocean” parts! And you’re all set to enjoy!